2. Our Service.
Our web site and services provided to you on and through our web site on an "AS IS" basis. You agree that the owners of this web site exclusively reserve the right and may, at any time and without notice and any liability to you, modify or discontinue this web site and its services or delete the data you provide, whether temporarily or permanently. We shall have no responsibility or liability for the timeliness, deletion, failure to store, inaccuracy, or improper delivery of any data or information.
3. Your Responsibilities and Registration Obligations.
5. Registration and Password. You are responsible to maintain the confidentiality of your password and shall be responsible for all uses via your registration and/or login, whether authorized or unauthorized by you. You agree to immediately notify us of any unauthorized use or your registration, user account or password.
6. Your Conduct.
You agree that our web site may expose you to Content that may be objectionable or offensive. We shall not be responsible to you in any way for the Content that appears on this web site nor for any error or omission.
You explicitly agree, in using this web site or any service provided, that you shall not:
(a) provide any Content or perform any conduct that may be unlawful, illegal, threatening, harmful, abusive, harassing, stalking, tortious, defamatory, libelous, vulgar, obscene, offensive, objectionable, pornographic, designed to or does interfere or interrupt this web site or any service provided, infected with a virus or other destructive or deleterious programming routine, give rise to civil or criminal liability, or which may violate an applicable local, national or international law;
(b) impersonate or misrepresent your association with any person or entity, or forge or otherwise seek to conceal or misrepresent the origin of any Content provided by you;
(c) collect or harvest any data about other users;
(d) provide or use this web site and any Content or service in any commercial manner or in any manner that would involve junk mail, spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes, or any other form of unauthorized advertising without our prior written consent;
(e) provide any Content that may give rise to our civil or criminal liability or which may constitute or be considered a violation of any local, national or international law, including but not limited to laws relating to copyright, trademark, patent, or trade secrets.
7. Third Party Services.
Goods and services of third parties may be advertised and/or made available on or through this web site. Representations made regarding products and services provided by third parties are governed by the policies and representations made by these third parties. We shall not be liable for or responsible in any manner for any of your dealings or interaction with third parties.
9. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES. YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THIS WEB SITE AND ANY SERVICES OR CONTENT PROVIDED (THE "SERVICE") IS MADE AVAILABLE AND PROVIDED TO YOU AT YOUR OWN RISK. IT IS PROVIDED TO YOU "AS IS" AND WE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, IMPLIED OR EXPRESS, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. WE MAKE NO WARRANTY, IMPLIED OR EXPRESS, THAT ANY PART OF THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, ERROR-FREE, VIRUS-FREE, TIMELY, SECURE, ACCURATE, RELIABLE, OF ANY QUALITY, NOR THAT ANY CONTENT IS SAFE IN ANY MANNER FOR DOWNLOAD. YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT NEITHER US NOR ANY PARTICIPANT IN THE SERVICE PROVIDES PROFESSIONAL ADVICE OF ANY KIND AND THAT USE OF SUCH ADVICE OR ANY OTHER INFORMATION IS SOLELY AT YOUR OWN RISK AND WITHOUT OUR LIABILITY OF ANY KIND. Some jurisdictions may not allow disclaimers of implied warranties and the above disclaimer may not apply to you only as it relates to implied warranties.
10. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT WE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSS (EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES), RESULTING FROM OR ARISING OUT OF (I) THE USE OF OR THE INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICE, (II) THE COST TO OBTAIN SUBSTITUTE GOODS AND/OR SERVICES RESULTING FROM ANY TRANSACTION ENTERED INTO ON THROUGH THE SERVICE, (III) UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF YOUR DATA TRANSMISSIONS, (IV) STATEMENTS OR CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY ON THE SERVICE, OR (V) ANY OTHER MATTER RELATING TO THE SERVICE. In some jurisdictions, it is not permitted to limit liability and therefore such limitations may not apply to you.
11. Reservation of Rights. We reserve all of our rights, including but not limited to any and all copyrights, trademarks, patents, trade secrets, and any other proprietary right that we may have in our web site, its content, and the goods and services that may be provided. The use of our rights and property requires our prior written consent. We are not providing you with any implied or express licenses or rights by making services available to you and you will have no rights to make any commercial uses of our web site or service without our prior written consent.
12. Notification of Copyright Infringement. If you believe that your property has been used in any way that would be considered copyright infringement or a violation of your intellectual property rights, our copyright agent may be contacted at the following email address:
13. Applicable Law.
By continuing to browse or otherwise accessing the web site, you signal acceptance of the terms and disclaimer set out above. If you do not accept any of these terms, leave this Web Site now.
Ski Performance Course ..
Course Length: 5 of 6 days (5 days tuition with the group and the spare day may be used if the weather prevents skiing on one of the days) Dates: 26th April - 3rd May 2018 Accommodation: We have booked a Chalet on the outskirts of Engelberg run by one of our fellow Irish members, Daire O'Connell & his......
Ski Perf Course, Cervin..
November 2018 Course Length: 5 of 6 days (5 days tuition with the group and the spare day may be used if the weather prevents skiing on one of the days) Dates: 24th November -1st December 2018 (24th & 1st travel days) Accommodation: H/B in Hotel Edelweiss 3 (includes wellness facilities) Course only......
Performance Course Chil..
2018 Dates - 14/15th June, 6/7th September, 18/19th October 2018 The Parallel Dreams Performance Clinics focus on the required techniques used to be able to ski piste and bumps with effort and ease. Learn how to ski variable terrain and work the various parts of the body using rotation of the feet and......
Personal Coaching Personal coaching can help you realize your potential and develop strategies for success. Whether you need help with setting goals, advice about your career, developing a program of training, identifying and improving your strengths or using sport as a vehicle to enhance your life,......
Purchase the 2 books as 1 package with PD branded Goggle Bag Save 4.95 Teaching Tools & Techniques Pocket size book with protective plastic outer covers Authors: Andrew Lockerbie & Derek Tate Teaching Tools & Techniques is designed to give you a comprehensive resource to assist with your teaching career......
Panda Optics Diablo Gog..
All Goggles come with a mirrored lens and a Maize yellow low light lens....
Unisex College Hoodie Ribbed cuffs and hem Kangaroo pouch pocket with hidden earphone cord feed Double fabric hood Fabric 80% Cotton, 20% Polyester Weight 280gsm Size S 36" M 38/40" L 42/44" Colour Light Grey Fantastic quality Hooded Sweatshirt, printed with motivational print on back....
SIH Technical Skills & ..
Author: Andrew Lockerbie Andrew draws on his impressive background in ski teaching and coaching to produce thorough, accurate yet easy to understand descriptions of skiing fundamentals a welcome feature for a book of this type. The book follows on brilliantly from Andrews original Ski Instructors Handbook......
Advanced Ski Performanc..
2018 Dates - TBC The Parallel Dreams Performance Clinics focus on the required techniques used to be able to ski piste and bumps with effort and ease. Learn how to ski variable terrain and work the various parts of the body using rotation of the feet and legs while keeping your centre of mass very controlled.......
Advanced Ski Course Sno..
2018 Dates - 17th September, 15th October & 22nd October 2018 The Parallel Dreams Performance Clinics focus on the required techniques used to be able to ski piste and bumps with effort and ease. Learn how to ski variable terrain and work the various parts of the body using rotation of the feet and legs......
Parallel Dreams Alpine ..
A5 size paperback with gloss cover. A must have for all developing skiers and instructors, this book is the most up to date insight to how we ski and how to include all areas of sports performance & strategy to help us and our students perform to their best. Chapters: Basic principles of Skiing (Balancing......
PD Gift vouchers
Mountain Life Gift vouchers that can be used against any product or services in our "Mountain Life Store". (Subject to availability and booking terms & conditions). Have you a friend or loved one who deserves a gift in life? These vouchers can be purchased in denominations of 25, 50, 75 & 100. Each voucher......